This was almost like work
The Rules 1. Each person has to share 5 things about themselves2. Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer3. Choose 10 people and put their icons on your journal4. Not something like "you are tagged if you read this"5. You have to tag legitimately 10 people6. No tag-backs
5 things about me:
1. I flush toilets and close toilet lids with my feet
2. My first car was a 1972 Maverick
3. I like Judy Garland I guess
4. I forgot to fill this part out the first time and left the last guys stuff
5. gotta go yardsailing bye
asked:1. What is your favorite thing about YOU?
a. The way my head sometimes tingles really pleasantly and then, I stop whatever I'm doing and can gently stroke the tips of my hair and keep the tingling going on for like, an hour sometimes. Yeah, I mean. It's basically the closest to Nirvana I've felt, the fact that my brain can do that kind of trumps all of its other talents
2. What have you learned today?
a. That rashes aren't that bad when you put cortaid on them instead of rubbing alchohol. And that I get nervous about weird body things. And that the bass is fun to play.
3. If you could change anything that ever happened to anyone ever, what would it be?
a. I would change the first instance of human malice towards another human, and hope that Darwinism might root out the folley of man. I was gonna say Hitler, but I decided to dig deeper.
4. What language(s) do you wish you were fluent in?
a. All of the languages. That would be fun.
5. If you were a type of animal, what would you be and why?
a. Just because I'm a lion/housecat, I kinda wanna say that, but maybe a hawk of some sort. Flying for one, but then you also get the ability to see a tiny mouse in the grass from a billion feet away, swoop down and literally grab it and then, bring it to the sky before you eat it. That's pretty much the greatest. And the soaring.
6. If you could instantly master one non-art thing, would you it be?
a. Perfect pitch. Wait no, are you counting music? I want super piano fingers. Wait no. Wait ok. How about Publicism. I want to be a master at being my own publicist. Cause' then I could continue to play crappy music and draw sub-par lazy art but have a huge following and money for it.
7. What's the stupidest thing your pet has ever done? If you don't have a pet, what's the stupidest thing you have done? Feel free to answer both.
a. She peed on my hat 3 feet from her litterbox. But that's not too dumb. Ok, so I have a fold-out couch bed and there's a gap you can jump down under the frame. And If I don't block it with a pillow, she jumps down in and then gets trapped and yawls. I got woken up by it the first time. Me? Uh, I... sledded off someone's roof once. That wasn't the dumbest though. I put army men in the street and waited for cars to run them over, and then went to see who survived and died. This was a major street too.
8. In 1.5 words, how would you explain your life philosophy?
a. Never For(get)
9. Any advice for a passing vagabond?
a. I could offer very little to their wisdom far beyond mine. Keep up the good work, I guess.
10. Why would anyone ever go so far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
a. because those they go do look more like even are very well nice and to be as they do are like even is a good far to go decide to
Here's my ten chosen participants.
(I thought of like 5 names and then kinda chose another 5 from my watch list randomly. If you don't do it I won't cry or anything. If you do I totally will) Here's ten questions for the aforementioned nerds.
1. What part of the Pony Fandom do you like most, or alternatively, irritates you the most?
2. Why do they call it a Jungle Gym?
3. Favorite band? Favorite Classic Rock Tune? Now, could your Fav. Band Cover that tune well?
4. If you could have one famous artist (or actor, or musician) do fanart for you of some fandom, what would both, and siad art, be?
5. Dream Home. All expenses paid, but you still gotta have a job.
6. Do you collect records and will you give me some? Otherwise, what do you collect?
7. Favorite Alcoholic Beverage? Favorite non-alcoholic beverage? Do they blend?
8. Why are you watching me? (On DA or otherwise). Keep it simple.
9. How many pearls could a curling girl curl if a curling girl could curl pearls?
10. (make up your own and then answer it)